LT Coopwood III – SDM FLIX, LLC – Film or Television Series Broadcasting Agreement
SDM FLIX, LLC - Film or Television Series Broadcasting Agreement
This is an agreement between LT Coopwood III and SDM FLIX, LLC hereinafter referred to as (Broadcaster), granting the (Broadcaster) the rights to publish the film or television series productions owned by LT Coopwood III. This agreement goes into effect after the first production published by the Broadcaster. Both parties agree to the following terms set forth:
1. This agreement grants (Broadcaster) the license right to broadcast and/or rebroadcast the film or television series productions owned by LT Coopwood III and to be broadcasted and/or rebroadcasted on the film or television series outlets set forth by (Broadcaster) including but not limited to; the website www.sdmflix.com and on its Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, iOS, Android TV and Android apps, and other digital television incorporated, or outlets set forth by (Broadcaster).
2. LT Coopwood III shall have liability insurance coverage sufficient to hold the (Broadcaster) harmless from any accident claim that may result from the action of LT Coopwood III employees or agents, malfunction of equipment, collapse of platform, or any other structure or device which is the property or responsibility of LT Coopwood III or its agent. Also (Broadcaster) shall have liability insurance coverage sufficient to hold the LT Coopwood III harmless from any accident claim that may result from the action of the broadcaster’s employees or agents, malfunction of equipment, collapse of platform, or any other structure or device which is the property or responsibility of the (Broadcaster) or its agent.
3. LT Coopwood III agree and swear that he/she or its company controls 100% of the license rights to all film or television series production submitted to (Broadcaster) for publishing.
4. LT Coopwood III will grant the license rights to publish the film or television series production of the project titled below and to be published Worldwide on all digital platforms but not limited too; the website www.sdmflix.com and on its Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, iOS, Android TV and Android apps. Film or television series may also be published on tubi, Amazon Prime, Netflix and other streaming networks at the request of LT Coopwood III.
*Film/Television Production Project Title:
5. LT Coopwood III will earn eighty percent (80%) of the net revenue sales for the film/television productions owned by the LT Coopwood III and released on the SDM FLIX Platform. If the content owner chooses to release his/her content to the subscribers as a FREE product on the SDM FLIX platform the content owner will earn $0.009 per-hour streamed or viewed on the SDM FLIX platform and will be paid on a monthly basis via direct deposit or other payment option issued by the (Broadcaster). First profit share payment will be issued by (Broadcaster) after 30 days from the date of production publication.
6. (Broadcaster) will promote the film or television series production project titled Trinity throughout the United States on digital platforms but not limited too; the website www.sdmflix.com and on its Roku TV, Fire TV, Apple TV, iOS and Android apps.
7. This contract is binding to confidentiality throughout the filming of the productions and will not be displayed to the public until published by (Broadcaster) as agreed release date set forth by both parties.
8. This agreement becomes binding when the agreement is signed by the (Broadcaster) representative and LT Coopwood III.
9. (Broadcaster) has agreed to publish the production titled Trinity owned by LT Coopwood III within the year 2022 of the finale production.
10. The duration of this contract will be non-exclusive for the term of twelve (12) months and automatically renew with the option of the content owner to terminate this contract anytime after with a two-week writing letter stating the termination after (12) months.
11. LT Coopwood III will be the sole owners of the film or television series productions and will retaining the rights of the film or television productions for the duration of this agreement.
Legal Full Name: LT Coopwood III
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the LT Coopwood III Representative and (Broadcaster) have executed this Agreement the date first above written.
SDM FLIX, LLC (Broadcaster) representative
Donele Bailey - C.E.O
Please sign using a stylus, your mouse, or your finger below to authorize this contract. By electronically signing this document, you agree to the terms established above. After the document is signed, you can proceed to print it.
Signed by Lieutenant Coopwood III on Wed Jan 12 2022 02:19:52 GMT-0800 (PST)
IP Address: 188.8.131.52